Kroger Community Rewards
Generate income for AWA without donating a dime! Every time you shop at your Kroger store and use your Kroger rewards card, the company will donate to AWA – it’s as simple as that!
Here’s what you do:
1. Create or sign into your personal Kroger account at www.kroger.com; to create an
account you’ll need the number on the Kroger rewards card you use for discounts
when you shop.
2. Click on Community Rewards on the ribbon menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on “Enroll” on the next screen.
4. On the new page, type in Animal Welfare Alliance of SEMO or type in 93209,
AWA’s number in the Kroger system.
5. When AWA’s name appears, click on the little bubble next to the name.
6. Click on the “Enroll” button that appears.
Your shopping dollars will generate a donation from Kroger to AWA until August of 2017, when you will be asked to re-enroll.