Animal Welfare Alliance
of Southeast Missouri
AWA will distribute donated items to area animal rescue groups
and agencies most in need. AWA will retain some items for its own
shelter building, to be constructed on land acquired in 2012.
* Cat Litter
* Cleaning Supplies (Trash Bags, Bleach, Windex, etc.)
* Liquid Laundry Detergent and Liquid hand soap
* Paper towels
* Old towels and blankets
* Dog and Cat food
* Puppy and Kitten food
* Collars and leashes in all sizes
* Washable bathroom rugs
* Large dog biscuits
* Large Rawhide Chew Bones, Busy Bones, Etc to pass the time
* 16" - 20" Choke Chains for walking
* Cat scratching posts
* Funds for Spaying and Neutering
* Funds for innoculations
* Funds for replacement dog beds at city pound
* Funds for a shelter of our own.
Kuranda Beds were approved for purchase for the Poplar Bluff Animal Shelter for use in their dog pens. These beds will allow the dogs to be raised off the concrete floors.
Thank you! Our 30 Bed Goal has been Reached ( but we always need to pay for bed repair supplies)!!!
Contact us to arrange pick-up or to get drop off of items by clicking here.
Animal Welfare Alliance of SE Missouri is a Missouri Non-Profit Corporation.
Donations are Tax Deductible under section
501 (c) (3) of the IRS code